WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF JOINING SKAL?
• Contacts for business – more than 16,000 tourism related companies to choose from
• Networking – 20,000 tourism professionals worldwide with whom to make contact.
• Starting a New Business – Skal is an ideal way to meet new professional contacts.
• Moving to new City – Use Skal to meet the other tourism professionals there.
• Worldwide Opportunities – annual Congress and more than 90 countries to choose from.
• Friendship and Amicale – develop new friends within the travel and tourism industry.
• Traveling – many opportunities to attend national, regional and international congress often offering special travel arrangements.
• Monthly Meetings – opportunities to meet local colleagues in the industry and the occasion to use local functions to entertain business associates.
• Skal News – quarterly magazine edited by Skal International has news and articles of an international nature.
• Access to the Skal Database – Membership Directory Worldwide with over 20,000 contacts at your finger – tips.
• Membership Advantages – as a Skalleague your membership of the Association will be recognised in many ways as you travel.
• Florimond Volckaert Fund – named after SKAL’s founder – help for members and their families who have fallen on hard times through loss of employment, illness…
Locally and internationally, a warm welcome awaits all visiting Skalleagues. Each club has a varied programme of professional activities with a social content.